Effective Date: February 20, 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Information We Collect
- How We Use The Information
- Disclosure of Data
- Security of Data
- Service Providers
- Links to Other Sites
- Transfer of Data
- Your Rights
- Children’s Privacy
- Changes to this Privacy Polic
- Contact Us
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address and email address
- Username and password
- Profile photo
- Messages sent to the Service such as support tickets
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to:
- General location data
- Account and/or game progres
- Device information such as device brand/model, operating system, internet connection, carrier, random-access memory, IP Address, MAC Address, and advertising ID.
- Cookies and similar technologies (see below)
- Payment Information
- Data from our third-party service providers
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
BeeStripe LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To customize and display personalized advertising to you when using the Service
- To verify and confirm payments made
BeeStripe LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of BeeStripe LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data to United States and process it there. You understand that the United States may not have the same level of data protection laws and jurisdiction with the European Union or EEA or your home country. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework.
You may contact us if you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law when you use our Services. Please ensure that you are prepared to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you. Kindly be advised that there are limitations to your individual rights. We may limit your individual rights in the following ways:
- Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
- When granting access would have a negative impact on other’s privacy;
- To protect our rights and properties; and
- Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if we rely on consent to process your personal information. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
Right of access and rectification. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information without undue delay and free of charge, except where we are permitted by law to charge a fee upon your request. Your access may be limited is such access would affect the right and freedoms of other individuals. You may also request to correct or update any of your personal information held by us, unless you can already do so directly via the Services.
Right to erasure (the Right to be Forgotten). You may request to erase or delete any of your personal information held by us that: is no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
Right to restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing your personal information where one of the following applies:
- You contest that accuracy of your personal information that we have processed. We will restrict the processing of your personal information which may result in an interruption of some or all of the Services during the period necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure/deletion of your personal information and request the restriction of its use instead;
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you to establish, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- You have objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds for our processing override your rights.
- We will only process your restricted personal information with your consent of for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
Right to object to processing. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal basis of consent, contract or legitimate interests. If it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law, we can continue to process your personal information.
Right to data portability. Where technically feasible, you have the right to request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another controller. That is, unless exercise of this right affects the rights and freedoms of others.
Notification to third-parties. We will notify third-parties of any requests for erasure, rectification, or restriction of your personal information unless proven impossible or involves disproportionate effort. We will identify third-parties upon your request.
Automated individual decision-making including profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
Right to Lodge a Complaint. If you believe we have violated or infringe your privacy rights, please contact us so that we can work to resolve your issues and concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will immediately remove that information from our servers.
If you believe that a child under age 13 has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
Controller: BeeStripe LLC
Address: 1050 Queen St. Ste. 100 Honolulu, HI 96814
By email: email@example.com